Although we are again mainly working from home, please be assured that Sonistics is still fulfilling orders and
Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics supports NATO Working Groups by introducing relevant commercial expertise into the policy meetings. The friendships built and collaborations formed have helped in many difficult situations.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics is active.
Latest News Headlines
- A New Zealand couple spent $14,000 creating a submarine-themed tiny home out of an old grain silo, hot tub, and spare parts
- JFD wins at the Collaborate to Innovate Awards 2020!
- Forum Builds Advanced Submarine Rescue Vehicle
- JFD shortlisted as finalist in the Collaborate to Innovate Awards 2020
- Watch This Wild Ride Through the Guts of a Secret Submarine
- Forum manufactures technologically advanced submarine rescue vehicle
- Retired navy veteran building full-scale submarine model in his garage
- Oceaneering secures multiple contracts
- Raytheon to Deliver New Submarine Communications System
- Indonesia Using ROV in Search for Sriwijaya Air Plane Crash Victims