Submarine Escape, Rescue and Abandonment Systems
Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics supports NATO Working Groups by introducing relevant commercial expertise into the policy meetings. The friendships built and collaborations formed have helped in many difficult situations.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics is active.
Latest News Headlines
- FALCON FOR FRENCH DAM AND BRIDGE INSPECTION
- French Navy Conducts Evacuation Exercise From Submerged Submarine Suffren
- Seamor Marine’s Chinook ROV Helps Find Downed Cargo Jet off Hawaii
- SEAMOR ROVs available in the UK and Ireland
- TKMS to build six Type 212CD submarines for Germany and Norway
- JFD awarded capability support contract for UK MOD Astute class submarine
- Prince William officially opens new training facility at Faslane
- Plymouth’s Babcock wins £34m Dreadnought nuclear submarine contract
- A new DISSUB hero is about to be launched – Welcome the new Sub Mk3P!
- Saab Seaeye – FALCON EYES BRAZILIAN PIPELINES